Practice yoga in an intimate, warm and nurturing environment at Harmony Yoga Studio in Stamford, CT.
Carol Shwidock, a certified Kripalu instructor with 25+ years in rehabilitation as an Occupational Therapist, will work with you to strengthen and restore your body, mind and spirit.
Ten Reasons to Try Harmony Yoga Studio
- The personalized attention of a yoga teacher with over 25 years experience in rehabilitation as an Occupational Therapist.
- Private one-on-one sessions available to further address your specific needs.
- We mold the class to you not you to the class.
- Your place or ours! Harmony Yoga takes yoga on the road.
- Reiki Master
- Enthusiasm of an Experienced Certified Kripalu Yoga Instructor who purses Continuing Education regularly.
- We cater to Beginners and Intermediate Students.
- Receive Therapeutic Yoga with Seasoned Hands.
- Offering Corporate Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Five Elements Yoga, Yoga for Grieving, Yoga for Kids, Teen Yoga, Yoga Parties, Beach Yoga, Yoga for Seniors and Chair Yoga as well.
- And no Pretzel Poses!!!
Breath by Breath
Life proceeds breath by breath.
Deep, full and easy, shallow or
uneven, breathing is the key to
Breath by breath, choose to
stay present. It isn’t success
you are seeking, but surrender
to the flow of energy.
It’s not control that matters,
but letting go, allowing life
exactly as it is this moment
to touch and change and
breathe through you.
~ Danna Faulds